We are delighted to announce that the following people will speak at the PKU Bio-Net Reunion 2012.
- Yi Rao (Dean, School of Life Sciences, Peking University) (Keynote speaker)
- Harvey F. Lodish (Member, Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research; Professor, Massachusetts Institute of Technology) (Distinguished Guest Speaker)
- Chenjian Li (Professor, Peking University; Associate Professor, Weil Cornell Medical College and Mount Sinai Hospital)
- Hongtao Yu (Professor, UT Southwestern Medical Center )
- Han Liang (Assistant professor, MD Anderson Cancer Center)
- Jun Li (Assistant professor, University of Michigan)
- Hong Peng (Associate director, The Technology licensing office, Yale University)
- Weiying Yang (Patent Attorney, Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP)
- Katherine Xu (Senior Research Analyst, Biotechnology at William Blair & Co.)
- Howard Liang (Managing Director, Leerink Swan)
- Yingqi Karen Wang (Executive Director, Analytical Sciences, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Inc)
- Jing Li (Collaborations Manager, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Inc)
- Lian He (Assistant Director, Bayer HealthCare)
From the same old place, they have become leaders of such diverse fields. Meet them, listen to them, and talk to them. Don’t miss this rare chance!