We are delighted to announce that the following people will speak at the PKU Bio-Net Reunion 2012.
- Yi Rao (Dean School of Life Sciences, Peking University) (Keynote speaker)
- Hongtao Yu (Professor, UT Southwestern Medical Center )
- Xingwang Deng (Professor, Yale University)
- Han Liang (Assistant professor, MD Anderson Cancer Center)
- Jun Li (Assistant professor, University of Michigan)
- Hong Peng (Associate director, The Technology licensing office, Yale University)
- Weiying Yang (Patent Attorney, Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP)
- Katherine Xu (Senior Research Analyst, Biotechnology at William Blair & Co.)
- Yanfei Feng (VP, Business Development at EddingPharm)
- Howard Liang (Managing Director, Leerink Swan)
- Yingqi Karen Wang (Executive Director, Analytical Sciences, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Inc)
- Jing Li (Collaborations Manager, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Inc)
From the same old place, they have become leaders of such diverse fields. Meet them, listen to them, and talk to them. Don’t miss this rare chance!