The address of Weill Cornell Medical College Uris Auditorium is 1300 York Ave, New York, NY 10065. The closest subway stops are 2nd Ave/72nd St stop on Q line, and 68th-Hunter College stop on 4 and 6 line.
Noted that if you are only participating the panel discussion (3:30pm – 6pm), the location will be Belfer Research Building，413 E 69th St, New York, NY 10021.
If you are coming from out of town, there are three airports serving NYC area. And the public transportation from these airports to manhattan is listed below for your reference.
– Take Air Train to Jamaica Center, and then transfer to NYC Subway E line. Cost ~ $7.5 per person Time~ 60-90 mins to Midtown NYC
– Take airport taxi. Cost ~ fixed cost around $60 Time~30-45 mins
– Take airport taxi. Cost varies. Time~20-30 mins
– Take Air Train to New Jersey Transit Railroad, then take the NJ train to New York Penn Station. Cost ~ $13 per person Time ~ 60 mins
– Take taxi (~$100 to Midtown)
– Uber (Estimated price $80 to Midtown)
It is rather challenging to find street parking in New York City and the parking rate is usually $10-20 per hour or $50 or higher for the full day. So Subway plus Uber is our recommended method to get around the city.
On the day of the event, if you have to bring your car, you can try street parking or use an app named “Best Parking” which lists all available parking garages and their estimated price.